Laundry Butter 2.0, its not just for laundry.
Just a few ways you can use laundry butter:
- 1.5 tsp to 1 tablespoon for a regular washing machine
- 1 tablespoon to a 16 oz spray bottle of water for an all purpose spray cleaner
- great to clean tubs, sinks, and toilets
- great for any type of chrome or porcelain (non abrasive cleaning power)
- 1tsp in the dishwasher with 1/4 tsp of citric acid (safe for plastics)
Our laundry butter is scented with Lavender, Pine Needle, and Lemongrass eseential oils. The scent does not stick with the clothes in the wash. The benefits of the oils do come through the wash. Lavender is a great disinfectant. Lemongrass helps remove grease, while killing germs. Pine Needle is a great deodorizer.
Our laundry butter weighs 32 oz. At the rate of 1.5 tsp per load of laundry, that is 128 loads.
INCI: Water, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Percarbonate and Sodium Carbonate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustofolia (Lavender) Oil.