Our ingredients are very important to us.
We do not use palm oil in any of our ingredients. We find it leaves our skin dry, while adding to soap scum. Not to mention the harvesting issues.
We also do not use any:
- Fragrance oils
- Coal Tar dyes
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- Triclosan and Triclocarban
- Retinyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, Retinoic Acid and Retinol
- Mineral oil
- 1,4 Dioxane
- Methylisofthiazolinone (MIT)
- Propylene Glycol
- Synthetic Colors (FD&C colors)
We do use preservatives and emulsifiers in our lotions. The preservatives and emulsifiers we use are ecocert. Ecocert is an organic certification, founded in France.
If you have any questions about any of the ingredients we use, please do not hesitate to ask.